My new sounds:
My new sounds:
My new sounds:
My new sounds:
My new sounds:
My new sounds:
Tekken 3 (1998):
Searching For Michelle… (Wandering Fighter…) Julia studies archeology in Michelle Chang’s tribal lands. As a baby, Julia was deserted in the ruins of ancient Native American settlements, where Michelle found her. Michelle rescued Julia and brought her up with love. Julia loved Michelle and her adopted tribe and trained with Michelle to protect her beloved homeland.
When Julia was 18, stories of sudden disappearances of famous martial artists all over the world began to reach the tribe. The tribe knew the cause, which was contained in the tribal legends…the legend of the God of Fighting. People in the tribe feared that Michelle’s pendant, the key to Native American sacred treasure, had something to do with the disappearances.
With apprehension spreading through the tribe, Michelle left for Japan to ask Heihachi why he had sought to take the pendant during the second tournament. Michelle hoped to learn about the origin of the God of Fighting’s power. Michelle did not return. Julia suspected Heihachi and now seeks him out to discover the truth.Ending(Unofficial Synopsis) Julia is in the Aztec Temple (originally Heihachi’s stage) looking for her mother, Michelle. When she finds Michelle, Julia is told that the release of Ogre was all a part of Heihachi’s schemes. Angry, Julia is ready to get revenge on Heihachi. Michelle tells her not to, since she was taught the Martial Art to protect nature, rather than to destroy it. Julia and Michelle return to Arizona, and live peacefully.
- In Tekken 3, her ending is the only ending to have actual dialogue in it.
- Julia Chang’s bosses in the Tekken Force side game in Tekken 3 are (in order of appearance) King, Eddy Gordo, Jin Kazama, and Heihachi Mishima.
- To unlock Julia in Tekken 3, the game must be beaten twice.
Tekken 4 (2002):
StoryPrologue(In-Game Text) Julia was a college student studying archeology. One day, she discovered that her native homeland was in danger of being covered by an encroaching desert; this was brought on by today’s rapidly changing global ecosystem. Julia wanted to save her home, and she began her research on ecosystem restoration. Julia joined an advanced genetic research group led by Professor T that studied the biological mechanism of reforestation. Professor T’s research grant came almost exclusively from G Corporation. In fact, G Corporation’s supercomputers located at their high security research center were being used for the research. All their research data was stored on their file servers as well. Julia was absorbed in her daily research, waiting for the day when her research on ecosystem restoration would be complete. When the research was completed, she would save her home. Julia learned from Professor T that their research was on hold indefinitely. The Mishima Zaibatsu attacked G Corporation’s high security research center and stole all research data from her project. Julia didn’t know a thing about G Corporation’s secret research projects nor did she care about them. Yet she knew that she had to retrieve her research data from the Mishima Zaibatsu in order to save her home from becoming a desert in a few years time. Julia searched the net to gather information regarding the Mishima Zaibatsu. Her eyes lit up when she saw a web page announcing The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4.’Epilogue (In-Game Text)Julia won the Tournament and took over Mishima Zaibatsu. She gained access to not only her lost research material, but to all of Mishima Zaibatsu’s cutting edge technology, including G Corporation's research data. Julia's hope for reforestation grew…Ending(Unofficial Synopsis) Julia is working on one of the Zaibatsu computers on her ‘Genocell’ program when she comes across the “Devil-Human Integration Project”. Doctor Abel then comes out of the shadows and begins to explain that her ‘Genocell’ program was the key to completing the “Devil-Human” project, and then asks her to join them. Julia, disgusted at this, prepares to delete the entire program. Abel points a gun at her, telling her that she will be destroying the future of mankind. Julia states that the project is the destruction of mankind, since such horrible things should not exist. Julia proceeds to deleting the project, even though it means the discontinuation of the forest’s rejuvenation. Abel fires a shot; luckily, Julia flips away in time and the shot misses completely. The scene shifts to a sun-scorched forest area. Julia is standing overhead on a hill. She claims: One day… I will reforest this land. I swear it. A bird soars through the sky (similar to Michelle Chang's Tekken 2 ending) and the scene ends.
- Julia is playable in Tekken 4 after beating the game six times.
Tekken 5 (2005):
Prologue (In-Game Text)Julia Chang continues her research on forest rejuvenation. Disappointed that she was unable to recover the reforestation data during the King Of Iron Fist Tournament 4, Julia returns home and resumes her research. Each time her work hits a dead end, she is reminded of the data that she was unable to retrieve. At that point she received a letter addressed to her in a foreign language. Attached is an announcement of The King Of Iron Fist Tournament 5. In order to fulfill her hopes for forest rejuvenation, Julia decides to enter the tournament.Interludes (Unofficial Synopsis)Stage 4 Ganryu: Ganryu is saying, “Uh-oh! So, in order to get the Forest Rejuvenation Data I will need to defeat my dear Julia…oh, but if I lose to Julia here and if she wins the tournament, that’s good as well…but there’s no guarantee that Julia will win…Ohhhh… What should I do?” Julia is shown tapping her foot, waiting for the fight, later on into Ganryu’s talking. Julia says, “Sir, could you stop babbling so we can get this over with?” Ganryu replies, “My dear Julia, your wish is my command.” Julia says, “O…kay.” After Julia wins, Ganryu lowers himself to the ground, starts crying, and says, “Ju…Julia! I’m sorry! I was too weak…” Ganryu starts pushing his index fingers together while his thumbs are extended. Then, he starts moving the tips of his thumbs downwards, as if pushing buttons, while his index fingers are still touching. Julia says, “I’ve…gotta go.” Julia walks away.Final Stage Jinpachi Mishima: Julia points at Jinpachi Mishima (in his “Devil” form) and says, “You! Hand over the Forest Rejuvenation Data right now!” Jinpachi replies, “What are you talking about? Get lost!” Julia replies, “Not a chance. I’ll just take it from you by force!” Julia clenches her left hand into a fist. After Julia wins, Jinpachi dissolves into dust while screaming and moving around, writhing in pain. Julia puts her right hand up to keep the dust away from her. Julia finds the Forest Rejuvenation Data on the ground. Julia picks it up and walks away.EpilogueAfter she successfully retrieved the “Forest Rejuvenation Data”, Julia built a lab in Arizona so she could devote herself to her research. The Arizona desert was not the ideal place for her research. Her research was a failure.Ending(Unofficial Synopsis) Julia is walking through a lush, green forest, enjoying all that nature has to offer. It turns out that this is just a dream when Julia wakes up by her computer. After a little stretch, Julia goes into a room full of jars. As she walks past one, she notices that a small sprout has grown in it. Filled with a new hope, Julia clutches the jar and imagines herself in the same forest from her dreams.Tekken 6: (2009)
StoryPrologueAfter recovering her stolen data, Julia completed her reforestation research. She was headed back to Arizona to meet with a party who had agreed to assist in the realization of her reforestation plans. Waiting for her there was a prominent Arizona land owner, an old woman who claimed to have the ability to hear the voice of spirits. With the help of the old woman, the reforestation plans were on track to be realized. However, when Julia got up to leave, the old woman made an ominous prediction. “Jin Kazama and Kazuya Mishima must not be allowed to clash. If they confront each other, a source of great evil will be resurrected and unleashed on the Earth”. Julia was skeptical of the old lady’s prediction. However, after hearing news that the Mishima Zaibatsu has sponsored The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 on the flight home, the danger seemed much more imminent. Julia decided that she would join the tournament.Ending: "Climbing in a Mountain"(Unofficial Synopsis) A bird is shown flying by a mountain. Next, Julia is climbing a mountain in her hiking clothing. Suddenly, when she is grabbing on a ledge, she almost falls. She finally climbs back up the mountain and looks at the horizon of nature and says “Wow. It’s beautiful. It’s absolutely breath-taking”.
- Julia’s Stage 1 and Stage 2 opponents in Scenario Campaign's “Arena” mode are Ganryu and Bruce Irvin.
- Unlike the majority of the Tekken 6 characters, Julia is not a boss in the Scenario Campaign mode. Instead, Lars Alexandersson (or another character of the player’s choosing) and Alisa Bosconovitch (or Lars, if the player choose Alisa) must fight off the G Corporation forces holding her hostage.
- The Outfit she wears in her Tekken 6 ending is one of the outfits she wears in Tekken 4 with the exception of her footwear. She wears boots in Tekken 4 and sneakers in the ending.
Spin-Offs and Related Games
Tekken Tag Tournament 1 (2000):
Tekken Tag Tournament is a non-canonical Tekken game containing no plot.Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)Julia is sitting on the ground beside Michelle Chang. They talk a little bit. Then, Julia stands up, stretches, and smiles. This ending takes place in Eddy Gordo's first Tekken Tag Tournament stage, which is called “Eddy-A”.
- Julia’s sub-boss in Tekken Tag Tournament is Ogre.
- She has a special tag throw with Michelle by doing the Spin Behind and pressing d/1+2 and pressing the tag button simultaneously this counts vice versa.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2012):
"Jaycee," a masked female wrestler fighting for justice, has appeared seemingly from nowhere to join the tournament. She wows the fans with her amazing throws and flashy kung fu moves, but everyone is left wondering, "Who is this masked woman…?"
Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
Julia defeats King II and goes backstage to take off her mask. She later remembers how she got the mask in the first place. While she was working on her computer a woman shows up and brings her to an injured person. The woman says that the injury was caused by a car accident and pleads with Julia to take the injured woman’s place. Julia initially refused to do so but later on accepts the offer. Back in the present, Julia puts the mask on and leaves the backstage.
- Though she will initially be available on the roster as JayCee in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Julia can become playable in name only. JayCee’s mask can be removed during customization; this results in only her name changing to Julia Chang. 
- She has a special throw with Ganryu where he will slam the opponent to the ground and Julia will use him as leverage to jump high and land on the opponent. 
- She has a special throw with Alisa where she will hurl the opponent, Alisa will fire her arms and Julia will then suplex the opponent
- JayCee is featured in the Arcade/Prologue opening paired with Armor King and facing Marduk/King II.
- She has the most usable panels having 6 usable panels
- Her item move has her suplex the opponent while her partner arrive to count the pinfall. Her new outfit’s item move has her stuff her opponent inside a trash can and kick the trash can.
- She has special tag throws with King II, Xiaoyu, Armor King II, and Marduk.
Street Fighter X Tekken (2012):
StoryAs a young child, Julia discovered the ruins of an ancient civilization. Now, this nature-loving woman fights for what she believes in with Chinese Kempo. A beautiful, intelligent woman, Julia always approaches every situation with careful judgment. To prevent Pandora’s unknown power from falling into the wrong hands, Julia teams up with Bob and travels to the Antarctic.
Story(In-game text) A member of a pro-environmental group informs Julia of the box within the fallen meteorite. Worried that the power the box possesses may be used for evil purposes if it fell in the wrong hands, she decides to travel to the Antarctic herself. However, with numerous researchers and agents, not to mention both the Mishima Zaibatsu and Shandaloo pursuing it, going alone would be suicide. Then Julia Sees an unusual man in a local newspaper…
Julia: “Dangerous fugitive apprehended… by famed bounty hunter.”“I know that name…”.
Bob Richards, the man known across the country as “Bob… The Bounty Hunter with Bling”, happily takes on Julia’s request.
Bob: So you want me to track down a box? Whatever, a job’s a job
Julia wonders if this man even knows the dangers involved with confronting both the Mishima Zaibatsu and Shandaloo? Despite the uncertainty she extends a hand in friendship
Julia: Welcome onboard Bob
Rival Battle As Julia and Bob are walking Rufus spots Bob and shouts that he can’t escape him with Zangief trying to tell Rufus that Bob isn’t Ken Masters. As the two are arguing Julia wants to leave but Bob is extremely interested on fighting “someone of his own kin”
Ending The two report to the press that a giant light appeared from the box and the discovery was so important that it made headliners for a newspaper. Julia gives Bob the payment but he politely refuses and says that he was there for the experience. Julia later comments that Bob was actually charming to which he comments is a start.
Epilogue Upon her discovery of Pandora many researchers now started to fight amongst each other to gain the mysterious energy of Pandora. As Julia begins to wonder if this is the true nature of the box, the box suddenly disappears. This lets her to believe that Pandora’s power would have been better off gone rather in the hands of those who couldn’t control it
- Her title is nature-loving beauty
- Her official partner is Bob. Their special intro has her state that they’re running out of time but Bob says to leave it to him and winks at Julia who appears to be amused.
- Julia references Ganryu in one of her win quotes. “I know sumo wrestlers with more staying power.”
- Julia and Bob’s rivals are Rufus and Zangief.
- Julia rivals in Tekken Card Challenge are Heihachi Mishima, Eddy Gordo, and King II.
- Julia is oblivious to the fact that Ganryu is in love with her.
- In Death by Degrees, in the locker room on the Kometa ship, there is a poster of Julia Chang.
- Julia shares physical similarities with not only her adoptive mother, Michelle, but with Seong Mina from Soul Calibur.
- Julia is the only character to have a different second costume in every main game since her first appearance.
- in Tekken 6, Julia can be customized to look like the following: Tifa Lockhart from the Final Fantasy series, Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, Jun Kazama’s Player 2 outfit from Tekken 2 and TTT1, the costume that Anna Williams wears in her (Anna) older sister’s (Nina) ending in Tekken 1, her (Anna) Player 4 outfit from TT1,her (Anna) zebra catsuit in Tekken 3, Tag 1, and in the same game (T6), her (Anna) Tekken 5, extra costume, her mama Michelle Chang’s outfits, etc.
My new sounds:
One thing ppl need to understand about me is I respect 2pac I just hate wen ppl over hype something that’s self explanatory. He’s great yes, but there’s no need to remind me every time u talk about him. The world knows he’s great and he will remain great forever. One of the most influential ppl not just in hip hop but in life. R.I.P Tupac Shakur we all still look up to you #Love
My new sounds:
Phat Fat - Tomb Raider Monster
Good things are coming, god says so
Time for desert #BlackCherryIceCream in #DoubleCups
Where is this statue of Bruce Lee ?
My Julia Chang will come in Time ⏰⌛️ #Hwoarang?
Little Rang Flamang